The Department of Neurology provides facilities for comprehensive brain, spine and nerve care in adults and children. The department has an outpatient wing, an inpatient wing, dedicated neuro ICU, state-of-the -art imaging facilities including 24 hour in hospital 1.5T MRI facility.
It has a 24-hour emergency division for handling all neurological emergencies including hyperacute management of stroke with round-the-clock neurologist service.
State-of-the-art in terms of technology and clinical support, department of neurology provides management of:
- Stroke care and rehabilitation
- Movement disorders including parkinsonism
- Sleep disorders
- Memory problems
- Neuropathic problems
- IV thrombolytic therapy / mechanical thrombectomy for acute stroke
- In hospital 1.5 T MRI and CT (128 Slice)
- Video and ambulatory digital EEG
- Carotid Doppler study
- Sleep lab
- Nerve conduction study and electromyography
- Neuro rehabilitation unit
- Home care services