The department functions 24×7 practicing world-class anaesthesia and perioperative medical care for a wide range of elective and emergency surgeries for patients of all ages.
Safety is at the heart of anaesthetic practice. Our specialists perform basic preoperative assessment, optimization & counseling for surgery and anaesthesia which ensures better compliance & prognosis.
Our Specialities include:
- Cardiothoracic anaesthesia which includes comprehensive anaesthesia for heart surgeries, interventional cardiac procedures.
- Neuro anaesthesia which includes anaesthesia for tumor surgeries, intracranial bleeds , spine surgeries , Neuro emergencies & awake craniotomies.
- Anaesthesia for Obstetrics & Gynecology including labour analgesia round-the- clock and all kind of emergencies.
- Monitored Anaesthesia care for procedures in radiology suites , endoscopy room & cath labs.
- Acute & Chronic pain management services with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Anaesthesia for renal transplantation.
- USG guided procedures & difficult airway access using fibre optic bronchoscope.
The BLS/ ACLS trained anaesthetists are an integral part of this hospital, where the support function for other specialities is concerned.
We preach evidence based medicine and practice it too.